Friday, February 7, 2014

Judson: One Month!

{Our boy is a month! It's hard to believe it...nevertheless, it's true. Judson was one month last Thursday (1/30). Our first month with him has been wonderful! We are so thankful for that sweet little boy (and his sweet little snuggles!) }

Judson would personally like to update you on his last month...

"Well, I was a month old last Thursday. Sorry it's taken me a little while to update, these past few days have been pretty busy! I got my one month shots, got my birth certificate, AND attended a party in my (and also my new friend Leah's) honor. Needless to say, I've had a lot going on. BUT I won't keep you in suspense any longer...here are a few things my parents have learned about me in my first month:
- I'm a champ at gaining weight. I'm over 10 pounds now! (that's an average of almost a pound a week)
- I love baths. 
- When dad swings me, I go right to sleep (he's really good at calming me down).
- I like for mom to bounce me (it's a great workout for her too!)
- I like for mom and dad to sing to me. It's really funny when I'm a little fussy and they are frantically going from one song to another...I laugh a little inside:) 
- Sleeping is not a problem for me.
-I'm a snuggler (which makes mom really happy!)
- Just this week, I learned how to smile in response to my mom and dad...they went nuts! 
- I grunt a lot.
- Mom's kisses are the best (and there are A LOT of them!)
- I like to wake up really early so I can spend some quality time with dad before school (I do it for you, dad).
- I sleep with my hands in the air (like I just don't care). Dad says I sleep like I'm getting robbed.
- I'm not a huge paci guy, but I've been known to enjoy it every now and then.
- I always grin right before I fall asleep. 

Mom and Dad still have a lot more to learn about me, and these are just the highlights. We are having a great time getting to know each other:) I'm pretty excited to learn all kinds of new things. "



Dad's starting me young...




the day I turned one month!


 




getting my nails clipped

at the park with Mom and Dad





at my party with my MSIH family


my new friend, Leah...she was born a week after me!

one of the gifts I got

my birth certificate














0 comments:

Post a Comment