Thursday, February 27, 2014

Judson: Two Months!



Well folks, I'm two months. It's been quite a month, lots of exciting things for me...I'm officially an American citizen, I got my passport, and I have become a lot more active...and interactive! Mom and I have finally figured out a little bit of a routine for getting groceries and running errands, I mostly sleep while she gets things done, but I know she enjoys my company:) One of my new favorite things is to visit Dad at school for lunch...he likes to show me off to all his friends and professors, and I'm pretty good at making mom and dad look good. I've also made them more popular at church, last week was the first week I was awake and social...I made it really hard for Mom and Dad to get out the door. What can I say, I'm a social bug.



we have lots of skype appointments now, I must be a big deal...


I love my swing

we had a visit from Leah!


I learned to suck my fingers, but I can't always find them...that can be a little frustrating




I love when mom reads to me!


I'm pretty chatty





check out that belly...mom feeds me well!

some of my admirers from church
(thanks to my friend Miss Angel for documenting this!)

check out the first thing that pops up when you search dad's school!!
 (thanks to Mr. Joey for discovering this!)

I'm a heavy sleeper...in more ways than one:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment