Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Judson: Eleven Months!

Hard to believe I'm almost a whole year old. I'm pretty excited to celebrate my birthday with mom, although, it will be hard to top what I got her last year:)


This past month has been full of excitement! I still haven't been to any well-baby visits so it's not exactly clear how much I weigh, but I somewhere in the 22 pounds range:) We celebrated Thanksgiving with Dad's classmates...we had a great time! Mom cooked her first turkey, and it was a success...all 21 pounds of it. That's right, the turkey was life-sized (for me, that is). Mom, Dad, and some good friends walked to the dinner together...it was much easier to hold me than all the food, so they stuck the turkey and fixings in the stroller and carried me! It was quite a sight.

In developmental news, I have gotten four teeth up top and I TOOK MY FIRST STEPS!! Last night, I took my first steps with no help...FREEDOM! I haven't done it since, but I'm pretty sure I'll be walking all over the place soon:)

I really like to feed myself!





hanging out in the hammock with uncle Yos



playing with Aunt Jamie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment