Sunday, November 2, 2014

Judson: Ten Months!

It's hard to believe I have been in this world ten whole months now (and 3 days). Mom and I went to visit some friends tonight while Dad was on-call and they were talking about how much growing I have done this past month!

I am officially crawling on hands and knees...turns out I can get places much faster that way, and it makes it a lot easier to pull up on things going from my knees than from my belly:) I am still just as curious as ever, just more mobile now so I can cover a lot of ground pretty quickly...don't worry, I am keeping mom on her toes! In the past few days I have started to pull up on things and let go...standing all by myself...I haven't gone longer than about 7 seconds, but it's a pretty steady 7 seconds:) On top of my developing motor skills, I am also in the process of welcoming my third tooth!

We had several holidays this month so I got to spend a lot of time with Dad which Mom and I really enjoyed! We went on a few adventures, but mostly just stayed around Beer Sheva. I also got to see Dad perform in a skit at the Physician's Oath ceremony...I think that's where I get my theatrical abilities.

The Christmas season has officially been inaugurated in the Douthit home. Mom and Dad have always started the festivities a bit early, but I think there is something about living in a place where it isn't celebrated that makes them even more eager and excited! It was my first time to help with placing decorations (and by help I mean, supervise). We had a good time, and I even got to hear a little Andrew Peterson's "Behold the Lamb" which is one of Mom and Dad's favorites! (Thanks to the Pugh fam for introducing them!)


crawling like a champ now!

I've taken some hard falls, but it hasn't stopped me!



I like to use my gums as leverage

supervising the festivities

who knows?

me, Auntie Tiff, and Miss Erin at the Physician's Oath Ceremony

hanging out in the park with friends:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment