Friday, May 30, 2014

Judson: Five Months!

Five months have flown by! It's hard to believe that in less than TWO weeks I'll be flying for the first time, on my way to the US. I can hardly wait! This last month has been pretty busy! Oh, the places we have gone and the faces we haven seen...

There were a lot of birthdays to celebrate this month! I attended my first birthday party...my friend Simon turned one and we got to celebrate with him! I didn't get to enjoy the cake, but I did enjoy the company:) It was Miss Laurel's birthday too, we celebrated at Black Burger. I was really good up until about eight o'clock...Ethan and Toby had their birthday at the pool. It was my first pool experience, and I quite liked it. It took some getting used to, and I wasn't a huge fan of being splashed, but I think I could get used to whole pool thing (can't wait to swim in Gigi's pool this Summer)!

We also had a retreat with many of Dad's classmates. We stayed in B7 and rotated between several different homes. I got to hear Dad teach, and it was great:) We had a really fun time. Mom and Dad said I was a champ the whole weekend!

Mom and Dad took me to graduation. It was exciting to think about Dad graduating in two years. All the parents took their kids on the stage when they got their diplomas...I can't wait to walk across the stage with Dad! It was sad saying goodbye to some of our really good friends though. We certainly will miss Isaac, Camille, Lisa, and Claire, but we were glad to be able to celebrate with them. I got a little restless at the post-grad dinner, but I slept just long enough for Mom and Dad to eat with their friends.

This past weekend we had a visit from Mark and Moriah. We had such a fun time with, going to Jerusalem, spending time with them, and showing them around B7. Mom and Dad are hoping to plan a trip for us to visit them in Belgium sometime this year!

And, as usual, I am sleeping like a champ! (Last night I went 9.5 hours!!)

Happy Birthday, Simon!
Happy Birthday, Miss Laurel!













Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

sleeping hard at the retreat:)









0 comments:

Post a Comment