Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Judson: Seven Months!

My seventh month has flown by! Once again, I’m a little late on my post. Despite the busyness, I have managed to do lots of growing this past month! I got my first two teeth. Mom misses my toothless grin, but I’m pretty cute when I flash those pearly whites. I’m getting closer to crawling, but not quite there. The army crawl is still my primary mode of transportation, but every now and then I’ll tuck my knees up and attempt to crawl. I’m also rockin’ the sippy cup these days…every now and then, mom gives me juiceJ This past month I experienced quite a few firsts. Some good, some not so good. Turns out running a fever, going to the doctor, parvovirus, and constipation aren’t so fun. Needless to say, the past two weeks have been a bit rough for this little man, but I’m plugging right along with a smile and a singsong.

Mom and Dad’s friends in Auburn were very generous to throw a shower in my honor. I got lots of good stuff and must say that I might just be the best dressed seventh month old boy there is…thanks to our friendsJ Just last week we waved goodbye to Auburn friends and headed off to the beach with Gigi, Papa, and the Douthit aunts, uncles, and cousins. We missed Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Amanda, but we are glad we got to see them a couple times this Summer! Tomorrow we are leaving for Savannah with Pops, Mimi, Uncle Matty and Aunt Jenny. I’m bummed Uncle Andrew can’t be there, but I’m thankful he’s working hard for the USA, USA, USA…oh wait, wrong context. (I watched a lot of World Cup soccer with Dad this Summer).


It’s been a great month, I’m glad to have celebrated both my sixth and seventh months here in the States. It’s hard to believe how fast it has gone by, but I’m thankful we were able to come! Until next time…

my new favorite toy:)



just like dad!



our gracious hosts!


playing with Rylynn

Ellen came to visit!
Walden Wedding

I LOVED the water!







0 comments:

Post a Comment