Sunday, October 5, 2014

Judson: Nine Months!

Well, I'm nine months! I've hit quite a few milestones this past month too. I can move from sitting up to crawling position with ease, still not crawling on my hands and knees though. Mom and Dad think it may be because we have all tile floors so it's just as easy (and less painful on the knees) if I just army crawl my way around:) I'm also pulling up on EVERYTHING...chairs, tables, toys, things that are stationary, things that are not...I've decided I like the view much better from up there! I can say "mama" and "dada"...however, I'm a lot more generous with the "dada"s :) Mom's pretty sure I associate "dada" with dad now...whenever dad gets home, wakes me up, or whenever mom brings me into the room where dad is, I say "da" really loud and full of excitement! Jury's still out on whether I associate "mama" with mom yet, but she'll take those sweet little m-m-m's any day:)

We went to my well-baby visit this past week and I am weighing in at a solid 19.5 pounds, and I'm 27.5 inches long! I'm quite a little charmer, mom says. Everywhere we go I smile and wave at passers by...what can I say? I'm a social guy:)

This month has been a good one. Mom and I have gotten to visit many friends during the days, and once week we go to the hospital and have lunch with dad! Starting on Wednesday dad will have ten days off for Succoth, we are planning to take some day trips, so I am pretty excited!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment